- macOS 10.12 or higher, i5
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
The TOYBOX Blocks packs run using the latest version of Reaktor and the free Reaktor Player 6.3.
Installation of Reaktor and also the TOYBOX serial numbers is handled by the Native Instruments Native Access application.
- Unzip (if necessary) the TOYBOX packs you received after purchasing and move the folders to any location on your hard drive, for example your 'documents' folder.
- If it's not already installed download and install Native Access here.
- Once installed open the Native Access application.
- If you have a Native Instruments Account enter your username (Native ID) and password, if not: click the button 'Create a Native ID account' and enter your email and chose a password.
- Once logged in to the Native Access application click on the 'Not Installed' tab, uninstalled products may take a minute or 2 to appear, press the refresh button (small circular button near the top right hand corner of the window) if necessary.
- Click the install button next to 'Reaktor Player' and wait for it to install (Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements at the top of this page).
- Do the same for 'Blocks Base' (this is a free set of Native Instruments Blocks that are used in some of the TOYBOX example racks). If you can’t see 'Blocks Base' click the refresh button.
- Click on 'Add a serial' and paste the 25 character serial number for the TOYBOX pack from the email you received after purchasing, then click the 'ADD SERIAL' button. You will see this screen:
- Click the 'VIEW PRODUCTS NOT INSTALLED' button.
- Click on 'ADD LIBRARY' next to the pack icon. You will see this screen:
- Click on 'BROWSE', locate the TOYBOX pack folder you moved at step 1, select it and click 'OPEN’.
- Click 'INSTALL'.
- Repeat steps 8 to 12 for all the TOYBOX packs you purchased.
Once you have installed Reaktor Player and the TOYBOX packs you can open Reaktor and start patching or play with the included racks. For a quick-start guide to patching a basic synthesiser using the Native Instruments 'Blocks Base' pack (installed at step 7) go here. There is some more information about patching and using the blocks in the FAQ.